A whole house renovation, including a rear addition and attic build out, transformed this lovely 1930’s bungalow into a home that is more livable and better suited for hosting family.
- Square footage was doubled, enlarging the home from a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom to a 5 bedroom/4 ½ bathroom
- Redesigned the first floor so the kitchen, living room, and master bedroom offer a view of the wooded backyard
- Relocated the kitchen and added a large butler’s pantry
- Added a mud room, powder room, screened porch, and master suite to the first floor
- Designed a central stairway leading to a new second story addition with four bedrooms and two bathrooms